Obamacare has been a disaster for Tennessee families. Regulations and taxes have led to higher insurance and health care costs and fewer insurance options.
- Since 2013, the average individual spends nearly $250 more per month, or $3,000 more every year, on health insurance premiums.
- In 2014, 159,080 Tennessee households paid the IRS for the right to go without health insurance in 2014.
- 527,030 Tennesseans have a Health Savings Account, which is subject to additional Obamacare taxes.
- 66,043 school-aged children in Tennessee have disabilities. Obamacare taxes on Flexible Savings Accounts hit families with special needs especially hard.
- Finding that Obamacare could not provide what they needed, nearly 30 percent of Americans who signed up for Obamacare coverage in 2016 have already dropped out.
- 19 of the 23 Obamacare Co-ops have collapsed, and next year more than 1,300 counties in America will have only one health insurance provider – which is no option at all.
Tennessee families are hurting. Call your Senators and Representative and tell them: REPEAL Obamacare and return decision-making power back to the states and the individuals where it belongs.
Call Senators Bob Corker and Lamar Alexander here.
- Tell Congress: Repeal and Replace Obamacare Now!
- Tell Congress: Give States More Flexibility in the American Health Care Act
- Tell Your Congressman - Three Steps to Modernize Medicaid
- Congress Must Stop New Obamacare Taxes
- State Lawmakers Tell Congress: Give States More Flexibility in the American Health Care Act