The Affordable Care Act is anything BUT. Obamacare has led to higher insurance and health care costs and fewer insurance options.
- Since 2013, the average individual spends nearly $250 more per month, or $3,000 more every year, on health insurance premiums.
- 6.5 million people paid the IRS $3 billion in Obamacare penalties in 2015.
- More people paid the IRS for the right to go without health insurance in 2014 than the entire population of Kentucky and Maine combined.
- Finding that Obamacare could not provide what they needed, nearly 30 percent of those who signed up for Obamacare coverage in 2016 have already dropped out.
- 19 of the 23 Obamacare Co-ops have collapsed, and next year more than 1,300 counties will have only one health insurance provider – which is no option at all.
American families are hurting, but Congress exempted themselves from this disastrous government powergrab.
Call your Senators and Representative and tell them: REPEAL Obamacare and come up with a plan that does not exempt Congress.
No more Congressional exemptions!