Obamacare has been a disaster for Ohio families. Regulations and taxes have led to higher insurance and health care costs and fewer insurance options.
- Since 2013, the average American spends nearly $250 more per month, or $3,000 more every year, on health insurance premiums.
- 235,570 Ohio households paid the IRS for the right to go without health insurance in 2014.
- 801,198 Ohioans have a Health Savings Account, which is subject to additional Obamacare taxes.
- 127,596 school-aged children in Ohio have disabilities. Obamacare taxes on Flexible Savings Accounts hit families with special needs especially hard.
- Finding that Obamacare could not provide what they needed, nearly 30 percent of Americans who signed up for Obamacare coverage in 2016 have already dropped out.
- 19 of the 23 Obamacare Co-Ops have collapsed, and next year more than 1,300 counties will have only one health insurance provider – which is no option at all.
Ohio families are hurting.
Call your Senators and Representative and tell them: REPEAL Obamacare and return decision-making power back to the states and the individuals where it belongs.