Obamacare has been a disaster for Alaska families. Regulations and taxes have led to higher insurance and health care costs and fewer insurance options.
- Alaska premiums on the individual market have tripled, spiking by more than$665 per month, or $8,000 a year, since 2013.
- By comparison, the average American spends nearly $250 more per month, or $3,000 more every year, on health insurance premiums.
- 6.5 million people paid the IRS $3 billion in Obamacare penalties in 2015.
- More people paid the IRS for the right to go without health insurance in 2014 than the entire population of Kentucky and Maine combined.
- Finding that Obamacare could not provide what they needed, nearly 30 percent of those who signed up for Obamacare coverage in 2016 have already dropped out.
- Only one insurance provider remains in Alaska, leaving the entire state with no choices.
Alaskan families are hurting. Call your Senators and Representative and tell them: REPEAL Obamacare and return decision-making power back to the states and the individuals where it belongs.
Call Senators Lisa Murkowski and Dan Sullivan here.
- Tell Congress: Repeal and Replace Obamacare Now!
- Tell Congress: Give States More Flexibility in the American Health Care Act
- Tell Your Congressman - Three Steps to Modernize Medicaid
- Congress Must Stop New Obamacare Taxes
- State Lawmakers Tell Congress: Give States More Flexibility in the American Health Care Act