Obamacare has been a disaster for Nevada families. Regulations and taxes have led to higher insurance and health care costs and fewer insurance options.
- Since 2013, the average American spends nearly $250 more per month, or $3,000 more every year, on health insurance premiums.
- 87,780 Nevada households paid the IRS for the right to go without health insurance in 2014.
- 65,230 Nevadans have a Health Savings Account, which is subject to additional Obamacare taxes.
- 18,886 school-aged children in Nevada have disabilities. Obamacare taxes on Flexible Savings Accounts hit families with special needs especially hard.
- Finding that Obamacare could not provide what they needed, nearly 30 percent of Americans who signed up for Obamacare coverage in 2016 have already dropped out.
- By 2018, 14 out of 17 Nevada counties are projected to have ZERO Obamacare insurers – which is no option at all.
Nevada families are hurting. Call your Senators and Representative and tell them: REPEAL Obamacare and return decision-making power back to the states and the individuals where it belongs.